Why GITB ?
- Exclusive focus on Inbound Tourism.
- Flagship event of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Department of Tourism, Government of Rajasthan is the Host State.
- Supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Successfully conducted for 10 yearly editions from 2008 to 2017 at Jaipur.
- Also supported by Indian Heritage Hotels Association, Hotel and Restaurant Association of Rajasthan and Rajasthan Association of Tour Operators.
- 275 top leading outbound tour operators from around 55 countries as Buyers.
- Around 240 Sellers from India comprising of State Governments, Hotels, Spas, Resorts, Tour Operator and Airlines spread across 260 booths at the Exhibition area.
- An interim edition renamed as the Incredible India Travel Bazaar supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India was held in 2014 at The Ashok, New Delhi.
- Mega Inaugural and networking Dinner on Day 1.
- Over 10500 structured, pre-scheduled B2B meetings between Buyers and Sellers on Day 2 & 3.
- To maintain exclusivity, entry to exhibition is for Buyers and Sellers only
Great Indian Travel Bazaar 2019Read More
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar 2019
Mega Inaugural and networking Dinner on Day 1
Opportunities for pre-scheduled B2B meetings with over 275 foreign buyers from around 50 countries
GITB'19 would have around 300 booths offering a wide range of products covering heritage, adventure, wildlife, healthcare..
Please contact the Travel Bazaar Conference Secretariat for further details.
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar, April 28-30, 2019, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Over 2000 delegates from India and abroad are expected to attend GITB 2019.