GITB'16 would once again be the intensive and sharp focus on Inbound Tourism and Buyer - Seller Meet spread over two days. It shall result in significant transacting and capitalizing of business opportunities between International buyers and Indian sellers. Over 2000 delegates from India and abroad are expected to attend GITB 2015. It will be instrumental in putting tourist destinations in India on the itineraries of the foreign buyers. The 'Incredible India' campaign of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, the relentless efforts by the state governments to promote tourism and the strategically crafted endeavours by the tourism fraternity of India in the corporate sector have given the desired thrust to the tourism industry in India.
Department of Tourism, Government of Rajasthan, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), will co-organizing the 9th Great Indian Travel Bazaar, April 17-19, 2016, JECC, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Leading national and regional associations like Hotel & Restaurant Association of Rajasthan (HRAR), Indian Heritage Hotels Association (IHHA) and Rajasthan Association of Tour Operators (RATO) are supporting the event.
The objective of this event is to reinforce India as a world-class tourism destination, opportunity to interact with foreign buyers, registered Indian sellers, policy makers, investors, members of the media and make a business sense out of The Great Indian Travel Bazaar '16.
1. Exclusive focus on Inbound Tourism.
2. Congregation of around 270 foreign tour operators from across 50 countries under one roof.
3. An exhibition of over 253 booths to showcase and market the varied tourism products of India.
4. Over 500 key tourism product sellers from India.
5. Structured, organized, pre-fixed B2B meetings between registered Indian sellers and foreign buyers, spread over 2 days.
- Power packed Inaugural session addressed by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- Buyer-Seller Meet: A structured, one-on-one, prefixed B2B meetings spread over 2 full days between foreign buyers and registered Indian sellers.
- Exhibition: Opportunity for a 2-day mega expo for the registered Indian sellers to exclusively showcase their tourism products at their respective booths.
- Website: All foreign buyer's and registered Indian seller's profile will be featured on the website www.greatindiantravelbazaar.com for online requests to prefix B2B meetings.
- Post Conference Report
- Partnership and branding opportunities for those in the business of tourism
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR FOREIGN BUYERS
- Offer of hosted return economy international airfare from nearest boarding place to Delhi/Jaipur, return surface transfer to Jaipur from Delhi and accommodation on single room basis (with breakfast) from April 16-21 (noon), 2016 at Jaipur. This exclusive hospitality offer is on invitation, confirmed subsequent acceptance and on first come - first serve basis.
- Business profiles will be uploaded on the website www.greatindiantravelbazaar.com for prefixed meetings with registered Indian sellers. The foreign buyers in turn may choose their Indian sellers as the coordinates of the latter will also be on the website.
- Invitation to hosted inaugural dinner, cultural evening and networking lunches.
BENEFITS TO REGISTERED STAKEHOLDERS
You become a registered Indian Seller by taking up booth/booths at the Great Indian Travel Bazaar '16.
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar '16 offers a business-networking forum and a platform for interaction between the registered Indian sellers and foreign buyers - all under one roof.
Benefits for registered Indian sellers including partners:
- Booth(s) at the exhibition to showcase tourism products.
- Prefixed B2B meetings with the foreign buyers.
- For partners only: Branding at the conference; partner's logo at all publicity campaigns, advertisements, e-flyers, brochure, website, articles in newspapers and travel magazines, announcements etc.
- Invitation to hosted inaugural dinner.