For Booth Registration, please download
Exhibition booth parameters
Price per booth for 2 days
(Excluding service tax of 14.5%)
||3x3 = 9 sqm
||Fully Built up
||3x2 = 6 sqm
||Fully Built up
Layout Plan of the Venue
- Full payment for the booths to be made at the time of booking.
All the exhibitors are requested to identify 10 tour operators across the different countries whom they think are the quality buyers to attend the Great Indian Travel Bazaar ‘16. The foreign buyers will be invited to GITB'16 subject to approval of their names by the Foreign Buyer Committee for GITB'16 and the availability of the hosted hospitality package at that time. If the FTO hosted quota is full at the time of receipt of the FTO names, we will keep the invitations on hold.
- One username and password will be allotted per Booth. This is applicable to both Partners and Exhibitors.
- One set has 20 meetings per day. It is mandatory for all Indian sellers and foreign buyers to fill up the B2B meeting cards and submit them at the end of each day at the B2B meeting counter also submit the feedback forms on the 19th of April at 5:45 pm on B2B counter.
- Pre scheduled B2B meetings with foreign buyers will be organized for only those who have taken up booth(s) and thus become registered sellers.
- B2B meetings will takes place at the Booths of registered sellers thus 100% footfalls across the venue
- Payment can be sent through cheque/demand draft, credited in favour of FICCI, New Delhi.
- A fully built up booth comes with three walls/corner with two walls, carpet, four spot lights, one table, two chairs, one electric point, a dustbin and the fascia.
- The fascia is to be provided by the seller at the time of confirming the booking.
- You are requested to kindly let us know your requirements at the earliest as we have limited number of booths.